Lineage os 18.1 brings android 11 to many smartphones.This article is about lineage os 18.1 for motorola one power.
Recently we posted about pixel experience and pixel experience plus based on android 11 for motorola one power.
There are some bugs with this version soon they’ll be fixed with an update.
To install lineage os all you need is-
- Your device bootloader should be
- Unlocked(make sure that you follow proper procedure from the official motorola website).
- You must have a custom recovery installed(follow proper method)
- Lineage os file in your PC(if you follow adb sideload method with lineage os recovery)or otg.
- Gapps file
credit-To lineage os developers
Disclaimer-The process provided here is safe but improper installation or following wrong commands may brick your devices,So do it at your own risk we are not responsible for that.
Table of Contents
How to install-
Download lineage os 18.1 from the official site of lineage os and gapps too.
lineage os 18.1 for motorola one power through lineage os recovery-
- Download lineage os recovery and lineage os zip file from the official lineage os website and move it to adb folder.
- Then boot your phone into fastboot mode by holding power button and volume down button
- Connect your phone to pc and open adb folder
- Then open CMD and follow these commands-
- fastboot devices
- Then it will detect your device
- Then make sure you have recovery image in your adb folder and rename it as your convenience then type this command-
- fastboot flash boot (recovery image file name).img
- Then navigate to recovery mode through volume buttons and press power button on recovery mode to boot into recovery mode
- After booting into lineage os recovery perform factory data reset and also wipe system
- Then go back and tap on apply update and select adb sideload
- Place your phone a side and follow these command
- adb sideload (lineage os file name).zip
- You are done now lineage os is installed on your motorola one power
- You don’t get gapps with lineage os so you have to flash them separately to do that-
- Download gapps and place it in the adb folder.
- Goto advanced in lineage os recovery and tap reboot to recovery
- Then select apply update and choose adb sideload
- Now enter these command
- adb sideload (gapps filename).zip
- Now after successful installation you’ll reboot into lineage os
- Setup and enjoy android 11 based lineage os.
TWRP for Motorola one power(chef)
You can install TWRP recovery by flashing twrp recovery image through CMD.
First download the recovery image from the official site of TWRP and transfer it to the adb folder.
Then boot your device into fastboot mode by holding volume down(-) and power button together.
After booting into fastboot mode connect your device to pc.
Now open cmd in the adb folder(make sure that you have enabled usb debugging after unlocking the bootloader)and follow these commands.
- fastboot devices
Then it will read your device and type these command
- fastboot boot <recovery image file name>.img
You can rename the recovery(which you have downloaded from twrp website) image as per your convenience but make sure to type the same in command.
Then your phone boots to recovery.
Install lineage os 18.1 through TWRP recovery
Download lineage os file and gapps
Move them to your pendrive or sd card
Now boot into twrp and select storage to your preferred type
Then tap on install and select lineage os file and gapps file
After flashing reboot your devices and enjoy
There are some minor bugs but they’ll be fixed with updates.