Motorola one fusion plus is a midrange smartphone launched back in 2020.
This article is about unlock bootloader of motorola one fusion plus(liber).
As we know unlocking bootloader allows you to install custom recovery to flash custom roms and to root your smartphone.
It also voids your warranty.
Unlock bootloader of Motorola one fusion plus(liber)
To unlock bootloader of motorola one fusion plus(liber) all you need is-
Backup all your data because your data will be lost after unlocking bootloader.
Disclaimer-The process provided here is safe but improper installation or following wrong commands may brick your devices,So do it at your own risk we are not responsible for that.
Steps to unlock bootloader of motorola one fusion plus(liber)
- Open settings and goto about phone
- Tap on build number and enable developer options
- Goto developer options and enable OEM unlock and usb debugging
- Put your motorola one fusion plus in fastboot mode(to do it press and hold volume down(-) and power button then you’ll boot into fastboot mode)
- Connect your device to pc
Open cmd in adb folder and follow these commands-
- It will read your device if not install motorola drivers properly and also check your connector.
- Now follow these commands-
*fastboot oem get_unlock_data
- You’ll see a code with bootloader in brackets.copy that code in notepad and remove all the bootloader text.
Note-make sure that any value or number should not be removed from that code.only remove brackets and bootloader text.
- Now visit motorola site from here
- Sign in with your gmail and accept terms and conditions.
- Then you’ll see a page with all the instructions and codes to unlock the bootloader,down the page you’ll see an option -Can my device be unlocked.
- Paste the code and press ‘can my device be unlocked’
- You’ll get an unlock key to your gmail
- Copy that code and follow these command-
*fastboot oem unlock (your code)
- Now your bootloader is unlocked
- Then follow these command-
Your device will be rebooted.