Pixel Experience 11 and 11 plus for Motorola one fusion plus(liber)
Pixel experience is here for Motorola one fusion plus(liber).It is officially available now on pixel experience website,thanks to the developer Rohan Hasabe.This article is about Pixel experience 11 and 11 plus for Motorola one fusion plus(liber).
What’s new on pixel experience plus edition?
There are numerous customizations and features in pixel experience plus rather than stock.This developer provides faster updates than stock.
Here are some features and updates on pixel experience plus june release for motorola one fusion plus-
- Updated translations
- Updated gapps
- Face Unlock(improved)
- Minor bug fixes
- Introduced App Lock
- Introduced per-app volume control
- Improved power menu customisation
Pixel experience 11 and 11 plus for Motorola one fusion plus
Pixel experience is one of the best custom roms available.Finally it is here for motorola one fusion plus.To flash pixel experience on your motorola one fusion plus all you need is-
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked(visit this article if you haven’t unlocked bootloader)
- A custom recovery
- Pc or laptop(with motorola drivers and minimal adb drivers)
- File of ROM downloaded from official website of pixel experience.
Disclaimer-The process provided here is safe but improper installation or following wrong commands may brick your devices,So do it at your own risk we are not responsible for that.
Install pixel experience recovery on Motorola one fusion plus
- Download pixel experience recovery file and place it in adb folder
- Navigate your motorola one fusion plus into fastboot mode by holding volume down(-) and power buttons(make sure your bootloader is unlocked and usb debugging enabled).
- Now connect your device to pc or laptop
- Open cmd in adb folder and follow these commands-
- Then it reads your device now flash recovery using this command-
fastboot flash recovery <recovery_filename>.img
- Now reboot into recovery through fastboot mode.
How to install pixel experience and pixel experience plus on Motorola one fusion plus
Follow these steps to install pixel experience and plus edition on Motorola one fusion plus.
- Download the pixel experience file and place it in adb folder.
- Connect your device to pc and open cmd in adb folder.
- Boot into pixel experience recovery through fastboot mode(by holding volume down and power)
- Now select factory reset and then Format data / factory reset and continue the formatting process. This will delete all files stored in the internal storage and remove encryption,also format your cache partition (if you have one).
- Return to main menu
- Select apply update and select apply from adb
- Follow this command to sideload the package-
*adb sideload filename.zip
- After completion of installation navigate to back and select reboot system.
If you notice any bugs you can report them to developer.
Enjoy pixel experience 11 and 11 plus on your motorola one fusion plus.