Oneplus launched its 9 series phones with a great camera hardware update i.e collaborating with hasselblad.Oneplus 9 series devices are launched with hasselblad cameras.But this is an hardware upgrade the quality of the photos are not that impressive.
Hardware doesn’t decide the quality of the image.From many years pixel smartphones are the best camera smartphones.Computational photography is magic,that is why many users install gcam in non pixel devices,it is the only way to enjoy and make our photos look stunning.
Best gcam for oneplus 9,9pro and 9R
You can install gcam in oneplus 9,9pro and 9R.There are many versions available but all are not stable so i’ll provide 2 gcam links in this article they are pretty stable.You can capture stunning images through these gcam.
All modes are working.There are 2 versions in this article one is gcam 7.3 version and one is gcam 8 which is based on the pixel 5 camera.
What’s new in gcam version 8.1??
- New interface i.e style,viewfinder..
- Automatic Night sight
- New video stabilisation modes(locked,active and cinematic pan)
- Portrait nightsight
- Audio zoom
These are the new features in gcam 8 you can’t enjoy them in gcam version 7.
How to install gcam in Oneplus 9,9pro and 9R
- Download the gcam and tap on install
- Enable install from unknown sources
- Now your gcam is installed.
- Open gcam and goto settings and customize as your convenience
- Enable auxiliary lens so that you can use your other lens too
- Enable HDR+ control,lib patcher
- Try astrophotography mode and you’ll start loving it.
If your gcam crashes or stucks in processing follow these steps
- Open appinfo of gcam
- Open storage and cache
- Clear cache
- Restart your device
If you have already installed gcam on your device and want to try these gcam then perform a proper uninstallation of gcam i.e
- Clear storage and cache of gcam and uninstall it
- Then reboot the device and install this version.
Download gcam for Oneplus 9 9pro and 9R