The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced a pvc Aadhaar card for the convenience of residents.This article is about how to order or apply pvc aadhar card.
What is a Pvc aadhar card?
Table of Contents
PVC Aadhaar Card is the latest form of Aadhaar introduced by UIDAI. It is easy to carry and durable, The PVC-based Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed secure QR code with photograph and demographic details with multiple security features.
It can be ordered online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in using Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Enrolment ID
The nominal charge is Rs. 50/-.
Aadhaar PVC Card is delivered to the resident’s address by speed post.
Is this pvc aadhar card is valid as a normal one?
Yes aadhar pvc card is equally valid with other forms of aadhar like e-Aadhaar, mAadhaar, Aadhaar letter, Aadhaar card,also pvc aadhar card is durable and easy to carry with security features.
Steps to order Aadhar PVC card
- Visit the link given below-
- Link-order aadhar pvc card
- Enter your aadhar number or EID or virtual ID
- Enter security code correctly
- Otp will be sent to the registered mobile number or you can also use an alternate mobile number.
- After the process you’ll be redirected to the payment gateway and an amount of Rs-50/- will be charged.
- You’ll receive your pvc aadhar card to your residential address.
The above steps helps to apply pvc aadhar card It takes 5 working days for aadhar pvc card to be delivered to your address via speed post.
Security features of Pvc aadhar card
The security features include-
- Secure QR Code
- Micro text
- Ghost image
- Issue Date & Print Date
- Guilloche Pattern
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
The process and information provided here is accurate based on the uidai.gov.in,if you have any doubts regarding the process or if you are unable to follow the process visit the official website through the link provided in this article.