Aadhar card is an identity proof in India.It has a 12 digit unique identification number provided by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).This article is about how to download aadhar card by date of birth and name.
As aadhar card is identity proof it is needed for many verifications.If you have an aadhar card you can download a digital version of it on your device.
Usually when we visit a new place or we are on a trip sometimes we need aadhar card as identity proof,so if you have a smartphone you can easily download e-aadhar card,the digital aadhar downloaded from uidai.gov.in is a valid aadhar card as per government of india.
In case if you don’t remember your aadhar number or EID you can also download aadhar card using name and date of birth.
Steps to download aadhar card by date of birth and name
To download aadhar card by date of birth and name all you need is a smartphone or laptop or pc with good internet connection,mobile number that linked to aadhar card.Name and date of birth should be provided correctly.
- Visit the UIDAI website, https://uidai.gov.in/
- On the home page select My Aadhaar.
- From the options given, select Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID
- select Aadhaar Number.
- Now enter your full name.
- Enter your registered email ID or mobile number.
- Enter captcha verification code correctly.
- Click on Send OTP– an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP as received on your mobile(registered or linked with aadhar) and click on Login.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen stating the Aadhaar number is sent to your registered mobile number.
- After getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your registered mobile
- visit the official UIDAI website again, uidai.gov.in.
- From the options given select My Aadhaar.
- From the drop-down menu select Download Aadhar.
- New page will appear,Now click I have the Aadhaar option.
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number and Captcha correctly
- Click Send OTP (an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number).
- Enter the OTP and click on Verify and Download.
A pdf file is downloaded and it is password protected.A question arises for many users here-I don’t have any password,
There is no password provided,Now the answer for this question is
The password for your downloaded aadhar pdf file is-First four letters of your name in capital letters(same as on aadhar card) and your year of birth is YYYY format.
For example if your name is Pooja ,year of birth is 1997 then password is POOJ1997.
After entering your password correctly, the e-aadhar file will open.
The process provided here is accurate and correct based on the official https://uidai.gov.in/ website.If you have any doubts or are unable to understand the process visit the official website provided above and follow the steps provided there.