Based on: GCam 8.1.101
• Initial release
• Fixed Sabre (Thanks BSG)
• Added sabre merge, automatic NS, shasta factor and stabilization menu (Thanks BSG)
• Added opmodes (Thanks Arnova8G2)
• Added AWB with buttons in options menu
• Added HDR+ and Interface Styles models
• Added RAW Sensor and JPEG Format control
• Added Pixel Binning (Thanks Arnova8G2)
• Added custom libs by r0m10 and User_X
• Added focus tracking
• Added exposure compensation, exposure time and astro time
• Added long tap on camera switch button (Thanks Urnyx05)
• Added HDR+ Enhanced frames
• Added JPEG quality
• Added XML support
•Added settings restart
• Added maximum screen brightness
• Added third-party gallery support
• Added portrait zoom and max zoom values
• Fixed video and some slow mo crashes (Thanks BSG)
• Fixed OnePlus sunbug (Thanks Arnova8G2)
• Fixed RN8P (Thanks wyroczen)
• Updated all graphics into vector (Thanks the_dise)
• Improved Night Sight
• Basic changes and additional fixes
• Thanks to Arnova8G2, BSG, Urnyx05 for their development in GCam 8+ and help.
• Don’t expect everything at once, it is just the first working version.
• APK should support android 10+. Send logs if you want android 9+, I don’t have any device for tests.
• Auto AWB button works with HDR+ Enhanced and in NS (Thanks Urnyx05 for idea).
• Sabre works automatically now. It is disabled for Raw Sensor and if your camera sensor doesn’t support this.
• Logs are saved in GCam/log folder.
• XMLs are saved in GCam/Configs8 folder.
Support and links:
OnePlus 5/5T Dotfix: