Motorola teased a poster in flipkart that it is going to launch a new phone in India.Motorola launched quite good mid rangers with android one program,G series devices and flagships like edge plus and folding razrs.
Motorola launched moto g 5g earlier but not in india.
It is confirmed that moto g 5g is launching on 30th november.
Price details are not yet revealed but..some specs are revealed.
- Motorola G 5g will have 6.7 inch full HD+ max vision display.
- It has punch hole design
- This phone is powered by a new processor from qualcomm that is
- Qualcomm snapdragon 750G(5G).we don’t have 5g in india but soon it will be available.
- It will be available in 2 variants 4GB/64GB,6GB/128GB both are expandable upto 1tb.It has a hybrid slot.
- Rear mounted finger print.
- It is going to launch with android 10,android 11 has already been released but why motorola is launching with android 10,this sounds strange.
- All motorola devices are bloatware free,which attracts more people.
- Triple camera setup-48mp main camera,8mp ultrawide,2mp macro lens
- 16mp selfie camera(punch hole).
- It can shoot 4k@30fps and 1080@60fps.All moto camera features available.
- 3.5mm jack is available.
- It is powered by a 5000mAh battery with 20W turbo power support.
- Type-c and NFC is available.
- Will be available in volcanic grey and silver colors.
- Price details are not revealed,it is expected to be @RS-26,999/-.
This phone is an affordable 5g smartphone.Motorola is focusing more on midrange and affordable devices in India.The only reason people started hating motorola is its updates,but the company took that issue seriously and launched android one devices,still devices like motorola one power is getting regular monthly security patches.G series are also getting regular updates but with some delays.Let’s wait for the affordable 5g smartphone launching on monday.
We’ll post a full review on our blog