Initial version. Based on GCam 8.1.101 from scratch.
Note: If having issues with 3rd party galleries, use Google Photos for now.
– Added AUX support with adjustable number of aux buttons
– Added manual set camera ID, Google ID (Thanks Arnova8G2), button AUX name and camera array
– Added Sabre option with merge method
– Improved camera ids detection with automatically set aux name compare to my previous GCam 7.3 (Thanks Arnova8G2)
– Added noise model, a few options in ram patcher, stream config with reworked menu (Thanks Arnova8G2, Savitar)
– Added AWB option with toggle on and off in dropdown menu (Default is Pixel 5 AWB)
– Added HDR+ models for front and back camera selection
– Added Pixel Binning for supported device (Thanks Arnova8G2)
– Added HDR+ option for portrait mode (Thanks Abhi Shake)
– Added HDR+ Enhanced frames, Shasta factor
– Added Astro Max Exposure Time (Thanks BSG)
– Added developer settings (Thanks Arnova8G2)
– Added lens shading map for Exynos devices and OnePlus 5/5T (Thanks Arnova8G2)
– Added sun bug fix for OnePlus (Thanks Arnova8G2)
– Added noise model (Thanks Arnova8G2, Savitar)
– Forced astro mode when switch to auto
– Disabled portrait zoom for front and back camera
– And more
Many thanks to developers:
Abhi Shake, Arnova8G2, BSG, back.rider, burial, cstark27, Eszdman, fu24, HomerSp, IDan, John Galt, Julian Tsependa, marcello, namok, overwhelmer, r0m10, san1ty, Savitar, tigr, TlnNeun, UltraM8, Wyroczen, Zoran and more.