[ Source. ]
GCam 8.2 with lots of settings, for more advanced users.
Configs are saved in the
/ConfigsSettings8.2/ directory. Some configs come with the app, go to Settings > Config > “Restore Configs” if they’re not available after installing.
- Built based on April007.
- AUX support with separate configuration by modules.
- Huge libpatcher, including fix saber artifacts.
- Configurable additional mode for one selected module.
- Config support / (resetting settings creates “wired” Configs).
- Split Patcher, Color Fix, AWB, Noise Model, Black Level, Saber, Binning, and more.
- Choice of model, viewfinder format, RAW format, fixed resolution, video session.
- 24 noise models, 49 AWB models.
- And much more.
Doesn’t work at the moment:
- AUX Tele 2x and 3.7x on Mi Note 10.