About the fix:
- It modifies the front camera library to enable portrait, hdr+, raw, etc, and reduces the “dot pattern” issue.
- Credits go to defcomg/savitar, Arnova8G2, shadowstep, and everyone that worked on previous versions.
- Android versions: Android 7, 8, 9, 10.
- Requirements: Magisk.
- Limitations: The front camera resolution is reduced to 4MP.
- Suggestion: Perform a TWRP backup before applying the fix in case something goes wrong.
- All versions: v1, 2, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.41, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 6.0.
OnePlus 5 & 5T:
(Optional) Pixel 2 colour profile:
After installing the fix (link above), you can also try the Pixel 2 colour profile:
- Download and install the module via the Magisk Manager.
If Magisk Manager freezes or displays a black screen, force close it and try again.
How to remove the fix:
- Open Magisk Manager.
- Delete the module.
This was shared by shadowstep on XDA-Developers:
- Updated camera libraries from OxygenOS 9.0.10 (thanks to @MrAimenify)
- Added two new modified camera libraries for IMX350 and IMX376K (thanks to @MrAimenify)
- Updated the base template to MMT-Ex v1.3