About the fix:
- It modifies the front camera library to enable portrait, hdr+, raw, etc, and reduces the “dot pattern” issue.
- Credits go to defcomg/savitar, Arnova8G2, shadowstep, and everyone that worked on previous versions.
- Android versions: Android 7, 8, 9, 10.
- Requirements: Magisk.
- Limitations: The front camera resolution is reduced to 4MP.
- Suggestion: Perform a TWRP backup before applying the fix in case something goes wrong.
- All versions: v1, 2, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.41, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 6.0.
OnePlus 5 & 5T:
- Download and install the module via the Magisk Manager.
If Magisk Manager freezes or displays a black screen, force close it and try again.
How to remove the fix:
- Open Magisk Manager.
- Delete the module.
This was shared by shadowstep:
- Updated camera libraries from leaked HydrogenOS 10.0 Beta 3 (thanks to @MrAimenify)
Note For Android 10 Custom ROM Users Only: Please make sure that your ROM is using blobs from the leaked H2OS 10.0 (if you’re unsure, ask your ROM Developer). If your ROM is using blobs from Oxygen Pie, then stick to v5.3 and do NOT update.