Xiaomi’s entry-level smartwatch is now receiving a firmware update that adds useful features. As reported by OneTech, the Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite is being updated to version 4.1.20 via the Xiaomi Wear app. The update changelog mentions some new settings that were added, as well as some new automatic features.
- A new ‘smart do not disturb’ mode will automatically trigger when the user is asleep
- New option to adjust vibration modes
- Added setting to adjust wrist gesture sensitivity
- Button added to dismiss phone calls on Android
- Added notification reminder when Bluetooth is disconnected
- Bug fixes + improved stability
The Mi Watch Lite has a 1.4” square display with a resolution of 320 x 320 px. It supports GPS tracking, sleep and workout tracking, and supports notifications. The smartwatch has 9-day battery life with its 230 mAh battery, continuous heart rate monitoring, and even had guided breathing. In Europe, the Mi Watch Lite retails for about €59.